Monday, April 27, 2015

Hi Family and friends,
This week sped by. This will be a really short email this week because a plethora happened and Im not even sure where to start.
We went on exchanges. I love seeing how other sisters carry their work and seeing how we can change our area for the better. I love these Sisters.
We have many new investigators. One of our sweet families, the Barrios family dropped us. That was a heart wrenching night. We were so sad that we didnt even plan that night because our minds were not there. But we met a lady named Kathy who cant have kids. I told her about my family and how the gospel blessed their lives with a child. She started crying and she wants to meet with us. That was a tender mercy.
Now this week is getting started and Im just ready for work.
My invitation to you all this week is to go to this video: http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/bearing-our-burdens-with-hope
and watch it. Its the best.
God Be With You Until We Meet Again. I love you. 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment