Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dear everyone,
Transfers are upon us!
And I get to stay right where Im at :)
This letter will be short but Hermana Pinargote is getting transferred. I have been called as a trainer so my new companion is on a plane right now to South Carolina. Its crazy.
I seriously can never get my thoughts into words on these things anymore so I think this shall suffice for today.
I am so thankful for the early pioneers who sacrificed so much for the gospel they knew to be true. Im thankful for men and women who were obedient to Gods' commandments and didnt question the why. They knew the truth so they did. I am so thankful for the priesthood authority and the righteous men who hold it. I have had my testimony again strengthened on my knowledge of the calling of my mission president, He is called of God to direct this mission and Im so thankful for him.
Im grateful for my companion who has helped me in so many ways. In every postive way possible she has taught me so much love, patience and humility. Im so thankful for her and the sacrifice she has made to be on a mission again.
I know my Savior lives and know we can always count on Him. I know God loves us so much. Lets return home to Him :)
Please go watch 17 miracles and just cry for awhile :) Feel the Spirit.
God Be With You Until We Meet Again

Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment