Monday, May 4, 2015

The Spirit Is Real

Dear Family and Friends,
This week went by so fast. Summer is definitely here. My poor legs are evidence of the mosquitoes. Ive never had more bug bites in my life than now. I look like I have the chicken pox. Whatever it takes to get the Lords work done :) I dont think I had any super interesting stories to tell this week. It was pretty normal but very spiritual.
We are halfway through this transfer. I cant even believe that. It feels like  just got Hermana Pinargote as my companion. The work definitely makes time go by fast. We had a breakthrough with our less active Tristalee. Being prompted by the Spirit I pushed her until she cracked. I knew that the Spirit had touched her because of the tears she shed. When we were leaving, she told me "Very few people can get me to cry Sister Jordan, so good job." I told her it was the Spirit. And thats the truth. The Spirit touches all of our hearts in the way we need.
We were able to teach Olivia. My heart break for that girl. She is 11 and I cant imagine what people her age face in school today. I just want to cry for her because of the home she grew up in. Its never fair when parents dont raise children correctly. I love teaching Olivia so much. 
Also Brother Buckingham came to church yesterday. It is baby steps with him. I have never in my life had a more powerful testimony meeting in my life. I pray he felt the way I did. He left but with tears filled in his eyes. I know he knows its true.
I have a testimony of the Spirit. It testifies of that which is true. I know we can receive all answers from above through the Spirit.
I love being here. There is so much work to be done. There are so many people who need the gospel and I just want to give it to them. 
My invitation to you all this week is to seek out someone who is struggling and help them. Its that simple. I love you all, and God Be With You Until We Meet Again.  
P.S. I got to go to a birthday party, Here is my birthday girl! :)
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment