Monday, September 28, 2015

Goodbye Goose Creek

Dear everyone,
So this week was the most perfect last week in Goose Creek I have had. Its been full of so many good things. With that being said, I received a call Friday morning that I will be transferring and with the assignment of a Sister Training Leader. You will know where next email. I am honored to have been called to this assignment by the Lord. I am excited to work more with the other sisters of my mission. I love Goose Creek and it was the best place to serve the first half of my mission.
This week we went to this apartment complex to see some leads and we parked. Sister Laker was on the phone and I had this urgent feeling to "Get Out" so I looked at her and we left. So I pull into parking lot and we still have an hour so we are sitting there thinking of where we need to be. A name came to my mind, and then Sister Laker looked up and said "Jasmine" Thats the same name that came to my mind. We nodded and started to her house. The second we nodded we both got an overwhelming feeling "You need to be there NOW" so I stepped on it, and we arrived. Knocked and she let us in and it was a totally normal meeting. Nothing out of the ordinary but a way interesting experience. We need to listen to the Holy Ghost.
Then the week went on, way busy preparing for the Cousins baptism. When Saturday came around it was the most beautiful thing and they loved it. Sister Laker and I sung and it was just so perfect. Baptisms with kids are my favorite because they just get it. They dont need proof of anything, they have such Christlike faith. Baptism and confirmations for these 4 kiddos were perfect and it was a great way to end my time here in Goose Creek. The kids I have worked with are loves of my life. 
And I have had the best district ever whom I am going to miss so much!
There is so much work to be done in this world to bring people unto Christ. Reach out and tell them!
I know this gospel is true with all my being. Jesus is the Christ and God is our Father. His gospel has been restored. I know it can changes lives. 
Take the time this upcoming weekend to listen to our living prophet. At this website you can watch it live. 
I love you all and life is always changing so go with the flow :) God Be With You Until We Meet Again

Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment