Monday, October 12, 2015

Dear loved ones,
This will be a super short email because we have been doing service all week. I've never seen so much damage done before by flooding. All the houses I've been working in were completely under water. We have taken out so many houses. I've been hammering, ripping insulation out. Im a pro at taking windows out now. I was under a house taking out wet insulation. My feet are permanently pruny. It's been busy. I have no investigators to report on because I haven't taught a lesson since I've been here with what's gone on. But Hopkins is well on its way to baptizing. We did meet the Ciprianos which is an active family. I like them. The youngest Megan is 10 and she is adorable and me and her hit it off last night. But I'm adjusting to this area well. Life is good and it's so good to serve Gods children. 
Invitation: Serve someone who is hanging lower than you are. It's good.
God Be With You Until We Meet Again
P.S. Those shoes are no white anymore.
http://sistercassiejordan.blogspot.com
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment