Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an extra day! You know how we wish we had more time to do things? Well we have been given an extra 24 hours so go do something good for someone else :)
Missionary life is so full of wonderful things and full of blessings and miracles. I hope everyone has the desire to serve a mission and then goes. You will never regret it. I don't. 
This week we went on two exchanges. The first one I was with Sister Edstrom! It was so fun :) We saw many tender mercies and talked to everyone. I think Im finally getting the whole "talk to everyone" deal. To preach the gospel to all people we have to talk to all people. We did and it was awesome. Then I was able to go to Windsor Lake with Hermana Barker. Its cool to see the gospel preached in Spanish. She does so well. We both served with Hermana Pinargote so we pretty much spent the whole time talked about how awesome she is. I love being able to go on exchanges with Sisters. Its such a blessing and a light to my life. I will forever be grateful that Heavenly Father called me to this assignment. On exchanges the sisters put our investigator Latracia on date. She loves the Book of Mormon and understands the need for it. She is awesome and is 17. She is just a sweetheart. 
I gave a training at Fort Jackson prep. Ive been asked to give this training twice now and I feel like the worst person for the job. Its a topic that I feel like Im just not good in. Its always humbling because you have to dig deep to find what Heavenly Father wants others to learn. I love teaching the soldiers too. Its so neat! :)
This weeks theme for me was prayer. Prayer has always been a struggle for me throughout my life. But I studied from the Book of Mormon when Christ prays to the Father and its so interesting to see how the Son gives priority to the Father and to the commandment of prayer. It is so important and is our life line to the heavens. I know that He is always there. 
Read this talk and see others how God does
God Be With You Until We Meet Again
Pictures of the temple, and Sister Simpson and I 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment