Monday, August 24, 2015

Another transfer in the Creek :)

Hello you beautiful children of God!
Okay so Im very glad to say that Ive survived another transfer and will stay in Goose Creek and that I finally get to keep a companion for more than 6 weeks! Sister Laker gets to finish her training here and I get to finish her training. At the beginning of my mission I loved Goose Creek so much that I told Heavenly Father that I would be okay if I served here my entire mission. I think He is taking me up on that offer because at the end of this transfer I will be about a week short of spending half of my mission in Goose Creek. CRAZY!
Okay so this week was so spiritual and uplifting and Ive been in just such a great mood all week and I think it may have been just the best week Ive had in the mission yet. We had Stake Conference this weekend and it was so uplifting. Our mission president spoke and our Area Seventy was there and the biggest thing that I received out of it was about personal revelation. Im so grateful to have a Father in Heaven who loves us enough to guide us and give us insight on what we need to do. We just need to have the soft soil of humility in our hearts so He can make things grow. 
Olivia is still on date for September 5th and Im so excited! This little girl has been waiting a long time to be baptized and its happening in less than two weeks. 
I really cant even describe this week. The further my mission I get, the lack of words I have to describe the experiences that I get. Im to the point where I just want to share my testimony every time. 
I know God lives and that the Book of Mormon is true. Please talk with your Father in Heaven. I know He gives His power to those He has chosen. I want you all to know that I am so grateful for my mission president and for his amazing wife. Its true that when you get on the mission, your mission becomes the best mission. Because I know I have the best mission.
Please this week take a personal spiritual inventory and see where your priorities and life lay. Then pray and change something for the good.
I love you all and  God Be With You Until We Meet Again!
Here is me and Brianna
I love all my kiddos in Goose Creek!
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment