Monday, August 31, 2015

Mission Birthday

Hello everyone!
Well this was my birthday week to say the least! It was great and so worth it. I could go into full details about my birthday but Im going to say that short and simple will suffice. 
1)I live with sister missionaries who spoiled me
2) I got sushi
3) I also got enchiladas and a huge chocolate cake
4) My car got attacked by other missionaries with pop tarts. I will have enough pop tarts to last the rest of my mission. 
5-100) I have the best parents ever who just show their love so freely.
Last) I will forever remember my mission birthday.
That pretty much sums it up so onward to the work.
Olivia got her baptismal interview and she is good to go and will be baptized this week! I cannot wait for this day! She is so excited and to see the joy she has for doing what she knows to be right is the best. No words to describe how I feel about this.
The Cousin family is moving along splendidly. We are going to have a serious lesson with the dad to get him on board. Because this isn't just for the kids. Its for their family and he doesnt realize that yet but he will.
One of the saddest things is when you have investigators tell you they are coming to church, and then they dont. Worst thing because then its difficult to transition to why you are there which is to take the sacrament. So if you cant tell. We were expecting 2 investigators to come that didnt.
But you know, all in the Lords time. 
I love studying the scriptures. They bring so much because of the Holy Ghost. You receive so much that is specifically for you. But the gospel is for everyone which is so good.
Let's face it the only thing on my mind is that Olivia is getting baptized in 6 days. Count down!
My invitation to you all this week is to find a Book of Mormon and read 2 Nephi 31. Especially verses 20-21. So good and I liked this before my mission.
God Be With You Until We Meet Again!
Birthday Photo
My Posterity photo because you know... Im first generation with two kids and a grandkid :)

Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment