Monday, August 3, 2015

The Family Is Of God

Dear loved ones!
Heavenly Father has a sense of humor. Our God is one who indeed laughs. For the past three weeks we have been praying and working hard for a baptism on August 1st. Time dwindled down to the point where we were not having a baptism that day. Then a member from our ward called us asking if I would speak at her sons baptism. I gladly accepted and told Sister Laker we need to be more specific in our prayers. We went to a baptism on August 1st alright.
This week our investigators dwindled down to none. And most of our potentials have rejected the message. But that doesn't mean we aren't moving forward and learning and improving. I love this gospel with all my heart. I know it's true. 
I went on exchanges with Sister Bird! Who I lived with my first transfer. She is wonderful and it was so good to be reunited and teach the gospel with her. We met a guy, put him on date and kneeled and prayed on his front lawn. That was an interesting experience. Sister Bird is great no she taught me so much to help grown the wonderful companionship I have with Sister Laker.
Spiritual highlight of this week was knowing the importance of families. I had emailed an uncle in regards to what's gone on in our family lately and his wisdom in words helped me tremendously. And I'm so grateful for such wonderful relatives that I can turn to.
My invitation this week is to say another prayer of gratitude. Simple enough right?
I love you all and God Be With You Until We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment