Monday, November 16, 2015

New Beginnings:)

Dear family and friends,
Another transfer ahead of us and Im so excited! I think this will be one of the best transfers I have had. My new companion is Sister Simpson! She is amazing! We actually were instagram followers before the mission so we knew each other prior. When we both saw each other at transfers we knew we were going to be companions. She is such a sweetheart and such a hard worker and Im ready for this new adventure. Okay go.
So this week was full of so much fun. Before transfer day, Sister Bowman and I filled the other sisters bathroom with balloons. It was hilarious. They came home before we did that night and they took all the balloons and put them in our bathroom. Well we got home, hid our car and waited so we could get them. Well they come home thinking we aren't home yet...planning their plot. Well little did they know we were home hiding already. We had a good time and it was good. little fun to end the transfer. 
We got to transfer meeting and it WAS SO GOOD! So Sister Reinhart became a Sister Training Leader so now I get to see her more often. Then I got to see Brother Rahn from Goose Creek and it was so good to see a piece of home. I could have cried. I also got to see two elders that I served about 6 months of my mission. It was so good. I became companions with Sister Simpson who did I tell you is awesome?
The work is being done in Hopkins. We put our investigator Amy on date and she is golden for baptism. She is so awesome. I love teaching the gospel to people! 
I cant believe the year is almost over. I'm so excited for Christmas and our apartment has a HUGE Christmas tree that we get to put up so I'm so excited.
Ive thought a lot about obedience this week. God asks us to be obedient and He has given us the tools to do so. We need to do all we can to do what He asks. The Heavens are His throne and the earth is His footstool. He is all powerful and all merciful. I'm so thankful to have a Father in Heaven who loves me. 
Be smart.
God Be With You Until We Meet Again
 
Sister Cassie Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment