Monday, November 2, 2015

November??!!!!

Dear everyone,
I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. And I was the coolest thing ever. I was a Sister missionary. #storyofmylife
For real though, Halloween we did updating because we were on lockdown. That was fun. We found 3 new investigators and we are still trying to work with Briana. Her kid got sick so we didn't meet this week. But we met the coolest guy of my life. Usually people say "Can you come back another time?" So I assumed this guy would be the same so I immediately went to asking for a return appointment. And he said lets talk now. We were there for an hour talking about the gospel. He is already a member but hasn't been in years and he said he is willing to try again. Best lesson of the entire week and he has the cutest puppy. Sold. 
Other news, we scared the sisters we live with by putting a clown mask in their toilet and singing gospel songs all together in the laundry room. So fun!
My testimony of this week is about the priesthood. The priesthood power is only found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so thankful for worthy men who hold it. I needed it this week and they were there. I know by our faith we can be healed. I can't describe to you my gratitude for the priesthood power. No words. It's real, and I'm grateful I grew up in a home with a dad who holds that sacred power. 
My invitation to you this week is to think of a question of your soul and go to the Big man. Ask Heavenly Father and have faith He will answer because I know He will.
I love you all. God Be with you Until We Meet Again
http://sistercassiejordan.blogspot.com
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment