Monday, December 14, 2015

Another Transfer Gone !

Dear loved ones,
I cannot believe how fast time goes. Another transfer is gone and the year is almost up.
Okay so this week was crazy and SO much has happened. 
On Monday night the Columbia sisters got us back with pranks. They sticky noted our entire room. They have my approval because they pulled it off well. We had a day exchange with some sisters on Tuesday. We felt like they really needed it so we made it happen. We had a relief society Christmas party that night and that was fun. I love people so much! Then on Wednesday we had Zone Conference! We have received the black boxes that monitor our driving. Bring it! Its cool. The conference itself was great! Except when our skit video didnt work. It was hilarious. We watched the movies Silent Night. I encourage everyone to watch it. Its amazing! And you will cry!Then we went on exchanges with the Camden sisters. They are amazing! It was such a fun exchange and I learned a lot. In Ether 12:27 it talks about how if we are humble we will be given strength to our weakness. I want to point out that the scriptures use a singular form of weakness. God is not going to give you a long list of your imperfections and faults. He will help you with one at a time. This helps when we often feel all our inadequacies at once. 
Friday night was our ward Christmas party and it was good.The best part of this entire week was that Amy got baptized! It was so great. Her parents who are completely against her choices of being baptized came to her baptism. It was just so beautiful. Sister Simpson and I sung at the baptism. She is just so amazing and understands the reason behind baptism.
Yesterday we were sitting with the bishops family during Sacrament meeting and their 3 year Logan drew us pictures the entire time. He is so adorable!
I love being a missionary. I am understanding so much more about life and the importance of His work. I will never be able to express enough gratitude to my Father in Heaven and my Savior for what they have done for me personally. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know this is the Lords church. 
Have a blessed Christmas season everyone. He IS the reason for the season.
Go watch this video and feel the Spirit :)
-- 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment