Monday, December 7, 2015

It's December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!
I cannot believe the year of 2015 is dwindling down to an end. I never thought I would see the end of this year and here it is. I'm almost at a year. That is unreal to me. 
Where do I even start this week?
We put up our Christmas tree last Monday. I have never seen a more ugly tree in my life. Its so ugly that we don't even have a star or an angel. We have a llama. Yes, a llama is on the top of our tree. With that being said, my week goes as follows:
1) I thought there was a crack in the windshield so I put my finger across it to see if it was.. and it was bird poop.
2) We met Noah who opened the door and screamed at us "I love Mormons! Oh my Gosh come on in!"
2 and a half) We had MLC with President
3) We sung Silent Night at our Zone Meeting and gave a training.
4) We took hilarious videos for our Zone Conference this week.
5) Sister Simpson and I may or may not have toilet papered the room of the other sisters :)
6) We went to the boonies to see a referral and we actually were on a hill! I got to see a view! See picture! :)

This week was just too fun to even handle. Missionary work is the best. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but in South Carolina. I strongly encourage those who are contemplating going on missions.. TO GO! They are so worth it! You make so many memories that will be yours forever! We were able to teach Amy this week and she is getting baptized this Saturday!!!! We are SO EXCITED! She is so prepared and we just cant wait. She is amazing. The first adult that I have actually taught instead of kids. We are preparing for that.
Christmas is right around the corner and I cant even handle it. The Christmas devotional was SO good last night. I just love it so much. Please please please go watch and listen. Its all about Christ and His birth and it just makes you feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. 
Really one cannot describe a mission. I just want to be with my Father in Heaven so much that I will do what He commands. Obedience is so worth it! 
Anyways, I'm on cloud 9. I love you!
God Be With You Til We Meet Again

No comments:

Post a Comment