Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello everyone!
Training in Gaffney is going so splendidly. We have seen so many miracles since we took over the area. We went on exchanges this week and Sister Johanson came to Gaffney. We had such a  good exchange. I love my STLs. We got new investigators and had so many lessons. The highlight was Saturday when we received two phone calls from people who we met earlier declined our offer to learn more. They called us and one wants to learn more and the other wants us to help her organize and plant flowers. We just had such a fun week! The Lord truly is preparing this area.
So on the spiritual note... The Book of Mormon is true. I love the pink sticky note because the Book of Mormon connects with the Bible. It shows that Jesus is the Christ and that His gospel is true. The Book of Mormon does NOT add to the truth already in the bible but compliments it and gives us His gospel in full. I know that as one takes the time to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it, they will come to know the power that can flow into their life from it. They will also come to know how much it truly adds to their faith in our Savior. 
Watch this video because Elder Holland can say it better than me. Also here is the talk the video is from. He lays the law down. It is one of my favorite talks ever. And I add my testimony of the Book of Mormon. It is true.
I love you all and hope all is going well. Know that Father in Heaven loves you so much and is so aware of everything you are going through. 
God Be With You Until We Meet Again

https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/testimony-of-the-book-of-mormon-2
P.S. A giant Peach... We live right next to it.
-- 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment