Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hello!
This week was insane as always! Every investigator that the other sisters were teaching fell off the face of the planet. Natural. So we are building up our teaching pool. We met this lady named Sherri this week who was so excited to see us. She saw our name tags and grabbed our hands and pulled us in her home. I couldn't tell if I should be worried or excited that we got into a home so fast. Very pleasant lady and she invited us back this week!
Also we went to see a less active and he has a sheep farm. He went on to tell us we could put them and feed them. We were so excited! And then after it dawned on us... "Feed my sheep" Guys, we LITERALLY fed His sheep. It was hilarious. The greatest thing about this week was Stake Conference. We went to Greenville and Elder Dube of the Seventy was there. His remarks were so great! The Spirit was so strong. With that being said, we also learned at this meeting from our mission president that they are closing the Elders area and we are taking over all of Gaffney. For reals!? The whole thing is huge! This week I was constantly reminded of patience. Patience stuck out to me for everything. We all need to learn patience and this girl needs a lot of it. 
This week was really quick and really short. I hope all is well. My invitation to all is to go watch this video. Really a single step makes all the difference. 
I know this church is true. The is the restored church of Jesus Christ. He is our eternal head. The Book of Mormon is His word. I know my Savior lives!
God Be With You Until We Meet Again

-- 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment