Monday, May 9, 2016

Well super cool week! And emotional but.. you know. Okay so last Monday while still in Hopkins, we went geocaching. Its like a treasure hunt. Way fun! And then a member took Sister Simpson's and I pictures. Way fun! I just love Hopkins.
And now I miss Hopkins. But my new area is Gaffney. Its in the upstate. We have "mountains" according to members but really for me they are little ant hills. The weather is a little more chilly then Columbia. But it is SO beautiful. I am going to love it here.
So really this email is super short because our whole week was getting to meet members. But then I also got to skype my family. That was the best! Oh I love my parents. So really I want you to know that I know this gospel is true. I know my Savior lives. We have a prophet on the earth today.
Whitewashing is fun! So here are several photos of the week!
God Be With You Until We Meet Again
 
Pray always,
Sister Jordan
Pictures
Sister Simpson and I
My Posterity.
Me, Sister Reinhart(not picture) Sister Edstrom and Sister Lewis
Sister Morris and I
Our Area

No comments:

Post a Comment